Bundle of 6 Golden Linseed loaves by Incredible Bakery Company
Family sized Loaf. Amazing bread for sandwiches or toast.
Our best selling product.
Ingredients: Water, gram flour, white and brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, golden linseed (14%), cold pressed rapeseed oil, stabiliser: xanthan gum, raising agent: yeast, psyllium husk, unrefined sugar and sea salt.
All our breads and cakes are made to order. They will be baked, packed and then shipped to you.
For convenience you can slice the breads before freezing. So, when you need it, you can toast it from frozen and have the best bread experience.
All products made by the Incredible Bakery Company are gluten free, egg free, dairy free, soya free and vegan.
Craft loaf produced in the Incredible Bakery in Warkton, Northamptonshire that has no contact with any of the 14 common food allergens defined by EC Regulations.
Wrapped in Natureflex™- a compostable film made from Wood Pulp.
Products and shelf life
All our savoury products are made using a minimum amount of salt and sugar. Avoid direct sunlight, avoid storage in any area with a temperature more than 20 centigrade and avoid storage in any area with high humidity. All products are suitable for home freezing. We recommend slicing the breads before freezing putting them back in the bag and freezing them on the day you receive your parcel. They can be toasted from frozen. The products will also last longer if kept in the fridge.
- Savoury paninis, loaves, boule and rolls are amazing for sandwiches or toast. Shelf Life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Fruit loaves have a shelf life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- All cakes are moist and delicious. Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Wraps & Sauxsage Rolls -Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Dry mixes have a shelf life of 3 months to a year.
Delivery Charge Breakdown
Orders of £1 to £10 - £6 delivery charge
Orders of £10.01 to £20 - £5 delivery charge
Orders of £20.01 to £30.01 - £3.50 delivery charge
Orders Above £30.01 - free delivery
Absolutely delicious bread. Amazing have a slice of bread and butter which is edible. I love it.