Bundle of 6 Gluten Free Oat Loaves by Incredible Bakery Company
Tastes like a wheat loaf but is wheat free or I'm a Dutchman.
Family sized Loaf. Amazing bread for sandwiches or toast.
High in Fibre (8.1%) and Low in Saturated Fat (0.97%)
All our breads and cakes are made to order. They will baked, packed and then shipped to you.
For convenience you can slice the breads before freezing. So, when you need it, you can toast it from frozen and have the best bread experience.
Craft bread produced in the Incredible Bakery in Warkton, Northamptonshire that has no contact with any of the 14 common food allergens defined by EC Regulations.
All Incredible Bakery products are gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soya free and vegan.
Ingredients: Water, gram flour, white and brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, golden linseed, cold pressed rapeseed oil, gluten free oats (3%), stabiliser: xanthan gum, raising agent: yeast, psyllium husk, unrefined sugar and sea salt.
Wrapped in Natureflex™- a compostable film made from Wood Pulp.
Products and shelf life
All our savoury products are made using a minimum amount of salt and sugar. Avoid direct sunlight, avoid storage in any area with a temperature more than 20 centigrade and avoid storage in any area with high humidity. All products are suitable for home freezing. We recommend slicing the breads before freezing putting them back in the bag and freezing them on the day you receive your parcel. They can be toasted from frozen. The products will also last longer if kept in the fridge.
- Savoury paninis, loaves, boule and rolls are amazing for sandwiches or toast. Shelf Life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Fruit loaves have a shelf life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- All cakes are moist and delicious. Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Wraps & Sauxsage Rolls -Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Dry mixes have a shelf life of 3 months to a year.
Delivery Charge Breakdown
Orders of £1 to £10 - £6 delivery charge
Orders of £10.01 to £20 - £5 delivery charge
Orders of £20.01 to £30 - £3.50 delivery charge
Orders Above £30 - free delivery
Absolutely delicious as toast!
My 7 year old who is egg allergic is so delighted to have this, one happy little girl!