Engevita savoury yeast condiment is a nutritional vegan food with a cheesy, nutty taste made from primary inactive yeast without artificial additives or preservatives.
Engevita yeast flakes provides one of the richest natural sources of the B-group vitamins and trace elements.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and normal immune system function. The mineral content and vitamin values are subject to fluctuation. Vitamin B12 is considered to be an essential supplement to the vegan diet.
- These flakes provide a rich source of vitamin D, B vitamins and Zinc. They are a natural good grown on fortified molasses under carefully controlled conditions with the addition of yeast treated with ultra-violet light in order to naturally increases its vitamin D content.
- The vegan food with a cheesy, nutty taste
- Your daily dose of vitamin D
- High in protein and B12
- Gluten free
- No artificial preservatives, colouring, flavouring or genetically modified material
- Pack size: 100g
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and normal immune system function
- High in protein and B12
Dried Inactive Yeast, Vitamin D Yeast (both of the Genus Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, entirely free from Candida Albicans Yeast)
- Free From: Gluten
Keep cool and dry. Replace lid securely after use and consume by best before date (see base).
Produce of Estonia
Preparation and Usage
- Ready to Eat
- Delicious sprinkled on pasta, soups, salads, stews, casseroles and breakfast cereals to enhance their flavour. You can even mix it into smoothies or fruit and vegetable juices. If cooking, heat below 100°C to preserve vitamin value.
Number of uses
Contains 20 servings.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Lid. Recyclable Tub. Recyclable.
Typical Values Per 100g Per 5g serving %NRV* per 5g Energy 1435 kJ 72 kJ - 343 kcal 17 kcal Fat 4 g 0.2 g of which saturates 1 g <0.1 g Carbohydrates 16 g 0.8 g of which sugars 10 g 0.5 g Fibre 21 g 1.1 g Protein 50 g 2.5 g Salt 0.25 g 0.01 g Thiamin (B1) 14 mg 0.7 mg 64 % Riboflavin (B2) 56 mg 2.8 mg 200 % Niacin (B3) 266 mg 13.3 mg 83 % Pantothenic acid (B5) 99 mg 5.0 mg 83 % Pyridoxine (B6) 23 mg 1.2 mg 86 % Cyanocobalamin (B12) 108 mcg 5.4 mcg 216 % Vitamin D 100 mcg 5 mcg 100 % Folic acid 2.150 µg 0.108 µg 54 % Zinc 247 mg 12.4 mg 124 % *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value - - - 2 rounded teaspoons / 5g = 5mcg vitamin D - - - We recommend that you do not exceed 25mcg vitamin D daily - - -
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 5016084000107Weight: 0.10 KGSShipping: Calculated at Checkout