Organic Dulse from the Cornish Seaweed Company
Traditionally favoured by the Irish, Dulse adds amazing taste, colour and a healthy kick to a huge variety of dishes from savoury creations to sweet treats. Delicious and super healthy, so let the adventure begin!
Easy to use versatile sprinkles on any dish.
Taste: Bacony, Umami, Salty, Sweet and Smokey
Eat raw or cooked
Why not try
- Sprinkle a heaped tsp into curries or saucy dishes.
- Toss a tsp of flakes in with potato, pasta or veggie salads
- Lightly sprinkle onto fried eggs as they cook, or into omelettes & frittatas
- Add a heaped tsp to brownies, cakes, crumbles or bread when mixing
It sure is healthy…
- High in Protein
- High in Dietary Fibre
- Low in Fat
- High in Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc
- High in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B9, B12 & C
- Source of Vitamins B3, B7, D, E & Beta-carotene
Serving size: 20.00g
|Per 100g||Per serving|
|of which saturates||0.00||0.00|
|of which sugars||0.00||0.00|