Mini Golden Linseed Loaf by Incredible Bakery Company
Blue riband loaf from the outer stratosphere.
The Mini Golden Linseed Loaf has the same formulation as the Standard Golden Linseed Loaf but is some 180 grams lighter. Suitable for those who eat the loaf on a singular basis.
The Mini Golden Loaf is high in fibre (10.2%) and low in saturated fat (1.07%).
Craft loaf produced in the Incredible Bakery in Warkton, Northamptonshire that has no contact with any of the 14 common food allergens defined by EC Regulations.
All Incredible Bakery products are gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soya free and vegan.
Ingredients: Water, gram flour, white and brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, golden linseed (14%), cold pressed rapeseed oil, stabiliser: xanthan gum, raising agent: yeast, psyllium husk, unrefined sugar and sea salt.
Wrapped in Natureflex™- a compostable film made from Wood Pulp
All our savoury products are made using a minimum amount of salt and sugar. Avoid direct sunlight, avoid storage in any area with a temperature more than 20 centigrade and avoid storage in any area with high humidity. All products are suitable for home freezing. We recommend slicing the breads before freezing putting them back in the bag and freezing them on the day you receive your parcel. They can be toasted from frozen. The products will also last longer if kept in the fridge.
- Savoury paninis, loaves, boule and rolls are amazing for sandwiches or toast. Shelf Life - Average 5- 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Fruit loaves have a shelf life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- All cakes are moist and delicious. Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Wraps & Sauxsage Rolls -Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Dry mixes have a shelf life of 3 months to a year.
Delivery Charge Breakdown
Orders of £1 to £10 - £6 delivery charge
Orders of £10.01 to £20 - £5 delivery charge
Orders of £20.01 to £30.01 - £3.50 delivery charge
Orders Above £30.01 - free delivery
Very nice loaf. Freezes well. Cut into slices before freezing.
This bread is so yummy. I enjoy having it toasted with butter or making sandwiches.
I wasnt sure if i would like this but it is sensational! The taste and texture top any other Gluten Free bread I've come across. You can eat it as it is and really enjoy it but you will definitely want to try toasting it too. Tastes fantastic either way!
Very nice bread, delivery was quick and products are fantastic I highly recommend. I will definitely be ordering again soon. Thank you
Unusual but delicious so soft loaf. You forget what bread was like until you try this.
Good taste and texture and makes fab toast. Sliced well too.