Ginger Spiced Slice (Pack of 6) by Incredible Bakery Company
Perfect cake for the season
Suitable for serving as part of the ultimate English tea time or snacking time, or as a dessert with warm custard or ice cream.
Aromatic spices makes our Ginger Spiced Slice the perfect companionship for all season but especially nice for those cold days.
It can be used as xmas cake slice. Add your own decoration and impress your guests.
Made in the Incredible Bakery in Warkton, Northamptonshire that does not use any of the 14 common food allergens defined by EC Regulations.
All products are gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soya free and vegan.
Ingredients: Water, White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Corn Starch, Buckwheat Flour, Unrefined Sugar, steam ginger, ground ginger, mixed spices (Cinnamon, Ground Coriander, Allspice, Clove, Ginger, Nutmeg), stabiliser: xanthan gum, baking powder: mono calcium phosphate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonate.
Shelf Life - Average 7 days at room temperature. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
Wrapped in Natureflex™- a compostable film made from Wood Pulp.
Products and shelf life
All our products are made using a minimum amount of salt and sugar. They are also made without preservatives or very strange long names. We only use premium ingredients and buy local as possible as we can. Our products are artisan products and should be treated with care. They will last longer if kept in the fridge. Avoid direct sunlight or keeping them in a warm environment. They are all suitable for home freezing.
- Savoury paninis, loaves, boule and rolls are amazing for sandwiches or toast. Shelf Life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Fruit loaves have a shelf life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- All cakes are moist and delicious. Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Wraps & Sauxsage Rolls -Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Dry mixes have a shelf life of 6 months to a year.
Delivery Charge Breakdown
Orders of £1 to £10 - £6 delivery charge
Orders of £10.01 to £20 - £5 delivery charge
Orders of £20.01 to £30.00 - £3.50 delivery charge
Orders £30.01 and above - free delivery