Garlic & Rosemary Boule by Incredible Bakery Company
Our Boule range has a French inspiration. Each Boule has an unique twist of flavour and texture. They also have added PEA PROTEIN.
Delicious craft bread boule that is the perfect bread for sharing. It will look amazing with your favourite platter of nibbles and dips. Sliced or just teared apart. Try the most delicious bread you ever will get your hands on!
Ingredients: Water, Gram Flour, White & Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Sorghum Flour, Golden Linseed, Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Raising Agent: Yeast, Psyllium Husk, Garlic (0.5%), Rosemary (0.5%), Unrefined Sugar, Sea Salt.
Craft loaf produced in the Incredible Bakery in Warkton, Northamptonshire that has no contact with any of the 14 common food allergens defined by EC Regulations.
All products are gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soya free and vegan.
Wrapped in Natureflex™- a compostable film made from Wood Pulp.
Products and shelf life
All our savoury products are made using a minimum amount of salt and sugar. Avoid direct sunlight, avoid storage in any area with a temperature more than 20 centigrade and avoid storage in any area with high humidity. All products are suitable for home freezing. We recommend slicing the breads before freezing putting them back in the bag and freezing them on the day you receive your parcel. They can be toasted from frozen. The products will also last longer if kept in the fridge.
- Savoury paninis, loaves, boule and rolls are amazing for sandwiches or toast. Shelf Life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Fruit loaves have a shelf life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- All cakes are moist and delicious. Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Wraps & Sauxsage Rolls -Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Dry mixes have a shelf life of 3 months to a year.
Delivery Charge Breakdown
Orders of £1 to £10 - £6 delivery charge
Orders of £10.01 to £20 - £5 delivery charge
Orders of £20.01 to £30.01 - £3.50 delivery charge
Orders Above £30.01 - free delivery