Flatbread Wrap (pack of 2) by Incredible Bakery Company
Our Incredible Flat Bread Wrap is Incredible!
Soft and perfect for all flat bread wrapping moments.
Try it as a pizza base or a wrap. Just warm it in a 200 degrees oven for 2 minutes. Or cut it in half and warm it in your toaster. You can use it as the perfect vessel for your cravings.
Ingredients: Water, gram flour, White & Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Golden Linseed (14%), Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Raising Agent: Yeast, Psyllium Husk, Unrefined Sugar & Sea Salt.
All products made by the Incredible Bakery Company are gluten free, egg free, dairy free, soya free and vegan.
Craft bread produced in the Incredible Bakery in Warkton, Northamptonshire that has no contact with any of the 14 common food allergens defined by EC Regulations.
Products and shelf life
All our savoury products are made using a minimum amount of salt and sugar. Avoid direct sunlight, avoid storage in any area with a temperature more than 20 centigrade and avoid storage in any area with high humidity. All products are suitable for home freezing. We recommend slicing the breads before freezing putting them back in the bag and freezing them on the day you receive your parcel. They can be toasted from frozen. The products will also last longer if kept in the fridge.
- Savoury paninis, loaves, boule and rolls are amazing for sandwiches or toast. Shelf Life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Fruit loaves have a shelf life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- All cakes are moist and delicious. Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Wraps & SauXsage Rolls -Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Dry mixes have a shelf life of 3 months to a year.
Delivery Charge Breakdown
Orders of £1 to £10 - £6 delivery charge
Orders of £10.01 to £20 - £5 delivery charge
Orders of £20.01 to £30.01 - £3.50 delivery charge
Orders Above £30.01 - free delivery
I froze the flatbreads and warmed one up in the oven for a few minutes before adding avocado, tomato, feta and lettuce and it made the most amazing folded flatbread sandwich! Totally would recommend these and reckon they’d be ace as pizza bases too.
Soft and chewy, these delectable wraps are fabulous with any topping - vegan mayo, tofu, veggies, spicy nut butter!! Most impressive is that after heating in a pan or the oven, it retains it’s softness for the duration of the meal unlike other wraps on the market which become tough quite rapidly!! Compliments to the baker
These wraps are fantastic, so much better than any of the others we’ve bought before. They are perfect for dips and we’ve used them as a base for lunchtime pizzas.
Used it as a base for garlic bread and it was, perfect. Would also make a good thick pizza base. Very filling!