Bundle of 6 Buckwheat Loaves by Incredible Bakery Company
CHAMPION FIBRE KING AND RIGHTFUL HEIR TO THE IRON THRONE.
High in fibre (12.9%) - Highest in the known universe. Low in Saturated Fat (0.94%)
This standard loaf is the larger loaf of the Buckwheat family and has the same formulation and ingredients as the Mini Buckwheat Loaf, but weighs 650g.
Buckwheat is naturally gluten free despite wheat being in the name.
Craft loaf produced in the Incredible Bakery in Warkton, Northamptonshire that has no contact with any of the 14 common food allergens defined by EC Regulations.
All Incredible Bakery products are gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soya free and vegan.
Ingredients: Water, gram flour, white and brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, golden linseed, cold pressed rapeseed oil, buckwheat(8%), stabiliser: xanthan gum, raising agent: yeast, psyllium husks, unrefined sugar and sea salt.
Wrapped in Natureflex™- a compostable film made from Wood Pulp.
Products and shelf life
All our savoury products are made using a minimum amount of salt and sugar. Avoid direct sunlight and avoid storage in any area with a temperature more than 20 centigrade. All products all suitable for home freezing. We recommend slicing the breads before freezing and freezing them on the day you receive your parcel. They can be toasted from frozen. We only use premium ingredients and buy local as possible as we can. Our products are artisan products and should be treated with care. The products will last longer if kept in the fridge.
- Savoury paninis, loaves, boule and rolls are amazing for sandwiches or toast. Shelf Life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Fruit loaves have a shelf life - Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- All cakes are moist and delicious. Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Wraps & Sauxsage Rolls -Average 7 days at room temperature. But best kept in chilled. Suitable for freezing for 3 months.
- Dry mixes have a shelf life of 3 months to a year.
Delivery Charge Breakdown
Orders of £1 to £10 - £6 delivery charge
Orders of £10.01 to £20 - £5 delivery charge
Orders of £20.01 to £30 - £3.50 delivery charge
Orders Above £30 - free delivery